Wednesday, February 25, 2009

P!nk "Funhouse Tour" Official Set List


P!nk kicked off her "Funhouse Tour" in Nice on February 24, 2009 in support of her fifth studio album, "Funhouse."

Her set list consists of mainly tracks from "Funhouse" with other big hits from "I'm Not Dead," "Try This" and "Missundaztood." P!nk also performs a couple covers including Divinyls "I Touch Myself," "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen and Gnarls Barkley's "Crazy" to name a few. Standout tracks that are not performed on this tour include her hit singles "There You Go," "Most Girls," "You Make Me Sick," "Don't Let Me Get Me" and "Stupid Girls." When an artist releases more studio albums, it gets harder to pick and choose what to perform. Madonna usually only picks one track from each album because she has 11 studio albums.


Here is the official set list for the "Funhouse Tour":

01 - "Highway to Hell" (Intro)
02 - "Bad Influence"
03 - "Just Like A Pill"
04 - "One Foot Wrong"
Costume Change
05 - "Who Knew"
06 - "Please Don't Leave Me"
07 - "It's All Your Fault"
Costume Change
08 - "I Touch Myself" (Divinyls Cover)
09 - "U + Ur Hand"
10 - "Ave Mary A"
11 - "I Don't Believe You"
12 - "Crystal Ball"
Costume Change
13 - "Trouble"
14 - "So What"
15 - "Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)"
16 - "Family Portrait"
Costume Change
17 - "Bohemian Rhapsody" (Queen Cover)
18 - "Sober"
19 - "Crazy" (Gnarls Barkley Cover)
20 - "Funhouse"
Encore:
21 - "Get The Party Started"
22 - "Glitter In The Air"

2 comments:

Mrs. Sway Jesse James said...

Tomorrow (03,24.) P!nk is going to make the next station of Funhouse Tourhere in Hungary, Budapest!

I can't wait her:) The setlist sounds so good. Family Portrait is also my life, when she sings it I always criing, 'cause I feel that's tell about my life.

Unknown said...

This is an awesome Set List. Can't wait to see her in Phoenix. I am so stoked!!!!! P!nk is awesome live. Everyone should check out her Funhouse tour.