Thursday, February 5, 2009

51st Annual Grammy Award Performers


The 51st Annual Grammy Awards will be presented on February 8, 2009.

Here is a list of all 21 performers and the song I think will be sung:

- Adele - Chasing Pavements
- Carrie Underwood - Just A Dream
- Chris Brown - Forever
- Coldplay - Viva La Vida
- Estelle & Kanye West - American Boy
- Jamie Foxx & Neyo - Four Tops Tribute
- Jennifer Hudson - Spotlight
- Jonas Brothers - Love Bug
- Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl
- Kenny Chestney - Down The Road
- Kid Rock - All Summer Long
- Lil Wayne - Lollipop
- M.I.A. - Paper Planes
- Miley Cyrus & Taylor Swift - N/A
- Neil Diamond - N/A
- Paul McCartney - N/A
- Radiohead - House of Cards
- Robert Plant & Alison Krauss - Please Read The Letter
- Rihanna - Rehab
- Stevie Wonder - N/A
- Sugarland - Stay
- T.I. & Justin Timberlake - Dead & Gone
- T.I., Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Jay-Z & M.I.A. - Swagga Like Us
- U2 - Get On Your Boots

No comments: