Monday, February 9, 2009

Clarkson Gives New Album The Deluxe Treatment


Kelly Clarkson will release her fourth studio album, "All I Ever Wanted" on March 10, 2009.

There is still no confirmed track listing but the album will also come in a deluxe package which will sport different cover art and a bonus DVD. As well the deluxe album will include three bonus tracks not on the regular edition, just like Britney's "Circus."


The bonus DVD will include:

- Making of All I Ever Wanted
- Making of "My Life Would Suck Without You" video
- "My Life Would Suck Without You" video
- Photo Gallery


Some confirmed tracks that will make the album include the number one single "My Life Would Suck Without You" and these:

- "All I Ever Wanted"
- "Why You Wanna Bring Me Down"
- "I Do Not Hook Up"
- "Save You"
- "Cry"
- "No One Will Listen"
- "If I Can't Have U"
- "Already Gone"
- "I Want You"
- "Impossible"
- "Tip Of My Tongue"

No comments: