Thursday, February 19, 2009

Peaches Returns With Some "Cream"


Peaches is set to release her fourth studio album, "I Feel Cream" on May 5, 2009 and a day earlier in Europe.

The album was produced by Peaches alongside members of Simian Mobile Disco, Digitalism, Soulwax and Drums Of Death. It will be preceded by a double A-side single, 'Talk To Me'/'More', on April 27, 2009. "Talk To Me" will receive a video and will be released in April.


Here is the official track listing for "I Feel Cream":

01 - 'Serpentine'
02 - 'Talk To Me'
03 - 'Lose You'
04 - 'More'
05 - 'Billionaire'
06 - 'I Feel Cream'
07 - 'Trick Or Treat'
08 - 'Show Stopper'
09 - 'Mommy Complex'
10 - 'Mud'
11 - 'Relax'
12 - 'Take You Out'


I have already downloaded the free mixtape which includes the tracks "Billionaire," "Lose You" and "I Feel Cream" and all of them are amazing! I cannot wait for the album, it's gonna be a good one. It sounds definitely like Peaches but less rock and more dance driven and also she sings a lot more and puts rap on the back burner. But than again the other 9 tracks could be like good old Peaches, which is not a bad thing at all.

No comments: