Thursday, October 27, 2011

Beyonce 2 Release Tour DVD

Beyonce is set to release her fourth concert tour on DVD/Blu-Ray on November 21, 2011.


The tour DVD/Blu-Ray titled 'Live at Roseland' will feature her most recent concert '4 Intimate Nights with Beyonce' at the infamous Roseland Ballroom in New York City in front of a small intimate croud of a lucky 3,500 fans. 


It will feature all 26 live performances spanning all four of her solo albums as well as select tracks from her days with Destiny's Child. Another special release will follow on November 29, but I will post that when all the information is released. 


Beyonce sang her newest album, '4' in its entirety in order, with the exception of 'Start Over.' As well the concert was special with the performances in order from the beginning of her career with Destiny's Child, one song each from, 'Dangerously In Love,' 'B-Day' and 'I Am...Sasha Fierce' to her most recent album, '4.'


Here is the official set list for 'Beyonce: Live at Roseland':


01 - I Wanna Be Where You Are (Michael Jackson Cover)
02 - No, No, No (Part 1)
03 - No, No, No (Part 2)
04 - Bug a Boo
05 - Bills Bills Bills
06 - Say My Name
07 - Independent Women
08 - Bootylicious
09 - Suvivor
10 - '03 Bonnie and Clyde
11 - Crazy In love
12 - Dreamgirls
13 - Irreplaceable
14 - Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)
15 - 1 + 1
16 - I Care
17 - I Miss You
18 - Best Thing I Never Had
19 - Party
20 - Rather Die Young
21 - Love On Top
22 - Countdown
23 - End of Time
24 - Run The World (Girls)
25 - I Was There

No comments: