Friday, November 7, 2008

Moby 2 Release "Last Night" Remix Album


Moby released his studio album, "Last Night" on April 1, 2008. So far there have been three singles including: "Alice," "Disco Lies" and "I Love to Move in Here." The fourth single has just been confirmed as "Ooh Yeah."

Moby's fans have loved the album and all the remixes of the singles that his label has decided to release a remix album. The remix album titled "Last Night Remixed" will be released on November 11, 2008.


Here is the track listing for "Last Night Remixed":

01 - "I Love To Move In Here" (Holy Ghost! remix)
02 - "Ooh Yeah" (Kris Menace remix)
03 - "Live For Tomorrow" (Tocadisco remix)
04 - "I'm In Love" (Shapeshifters Maximal remix)
05 - "Disco Lies" (Freemasons club mix)
06 - "I Love To Move In Here" (Seamus Haji club mix)
07 - "Alice" (General Midi remix)
08 - "The Stars" (AC Slater remix)
09 - "Disco Lies" (Spencer & Hill remix)
10 - "Alice" (Drop The Lime Heavy Bass remix)
11 - "Ooh Yeah" (D.Ramirez Haunted Playground remix)
12 - "I'm In Love" (Mason remix)
13 - "I Love To Move In Here" (Style Of Eye Piano remix)
14 - "Last Night" (Album Version)

No comments: