Thursday, November 13, 2008

Kylie To Release "X Tour" On DVD


Kylie Minogue is set to release a DVD from her latest tour "KylieX2008". The tour was promoted around Europe, Asia, Australia and South America and will be released on December 1, 2008. The DVD, "Kylie Live: X2008" was filmed at The 02 Arena in London, England on August 2, 2008.

The DVD will feature the entire concert along with a photo gallery, screen projections and a documentary entitled "12 Hours."


Here is the set list on the DVD "Kylie Live: X2008":

"Speakerphone"
"Can't Get You Out Of My Head"
"Ruffle My Feathers"
"In Your Eyes"
"Heart Beat Rock"
"Wow"
"Shocked"
"Loveboat"
"Copacabana"
"Spinning Around"
"Like a Drug"
"Slow"
"2 Hearts"
"Sometime Samurai"
"Come Into My World"
"Nu-di-ty"
"Sensitized"
"Flower"
"I Believe in You"
"On a Night like This"
"Your Disco Needs You"
"Kids"
"Step Back in Time"
"In My Arms"
"No More Rain"
"The One"
"Love At First Sight"
"I Should Be So Lucky"


Special Features:
Photo Gallery
Tour Projections
"12 Hours" Documentary

1 comment:

Christina said...

Maybe the DVD will only be released in the countries she toured in. Am I bitter? Why yes I am, thank you for asking :P