Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Jennifer Lopez Readies "Hits" Collection


Jennifer Lopez is ready to release her first greatest hits collection. The as-yet-untitled album's track listing has still not been confirmed but will most likely include all her biggest hits from the past ten years.

The collection will include tracks from all six studio albums, "On The 6," "JLO," "This Is Me...Then," "Rebirth," "Como Ama Una Mujer" and "Brave." As well as tracks from her remix album "J-To-Tha-Lo! The Remixes." All career spanning collection will have songs from 1999 - 2009.


Here are the singles I feel will be included in the collection:
01 - If You Had My Love
02 - Waiting For Tonight
03 - Feelin So Good
04 - Love Don't Cost A Thing
05 - Play
06 - I'm Real [Remix]
07 - Ain't It Funny [Remix]
08 - I'm Gonna Be Alright
09 - Jenny From The Block
10 - All I Have
11 - I'm Glad
12 - Get Right
13- Que Hiciste
14 - Do It Well
15 - Hold It Don't Drop It
* As well as new tracks that are being recorded specifically for the collection


Tracks that I do not feel will be included in the greatest hits collection will be:

- No Me Ames
- Let's Get Loud
- Baby I Love U
- Hold You Down
- Me Haces Falta
- Control Myself

The greatest hits collection will be released in the first quarter of 2009 with a tentative February 2009 release date.

No comments: