Wednesday, March 25, 2009

PCD "Doll Domination 2.0" Track Listing


The Pussycat Dolls are ready to re-release their sophomore album, "Doll Domination" on April 14, 2009. The re-release coincides with their new single, "Jai Ho (You Are My Destiny)" which was serviced to radio this week.

"Doll Domination 2.0" will contain all 16 original tracks as well as three new tracks including "Jai Ho" and the previously-released track from "The City" TV series, "Top of the World." There will be another new song titled "Painted Windows" and a new remix of their track "Hush Hush." The rest of the tracks will include their singles, "When I Grow Up," "Whatcha Think About That," "I Hate This Part" and "Bottle Pop."


Here is the track listing for "Doll Domination 2.0":


01 - When I Grow Up
02 - Bottle Pop
03 - Whatcha Think About That
04 - I Hate This Part
05 - Takin Over The World
06 - Out Of This Club
07 - Who's Gonna Love You
08 - Happily Never After
09 - Magic
10 - Halo
11 - In Person
12 - Elevator
13 - Hush Hush, Hush Hush (I Will Survive)
14 - Love The Way You Love Me
15 - Whachamacallit
16 - I'm Done
17 - Jai Ho [You Are My Destiny]
18 - Top Of The World
19 - Painted Windows

No comments: