Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Kanye 2 Release "Amazing" New Single


Kanye West has had difficulty deciding which track will be the third single from "808s & Hearbreak."

Originally "See You In My Nightmares" was to be the third single, than it was switched to "Paranoid" and than back again to "See You In My Nightmares." Well now it has been confirmed that the third single will be "Amazing" which features Young Jeezy.

"Amazing" will be sent to radio on March 23, 2009 with a video premiere in April 2009.

In other Kanye West news, I think he is planning a video album, similar to Beyonce's "B'Day" in 2007 in which she released a DVD with a music video for every track on the album "B'Day." The reason I feel this way is another music video was leaked for his track "Welcome To Heartbreak" featuring. Mr. Hudson back in February and now there are newly leaked pictures of another video for "Robocop." I understand that Kanye really likes all the tracks on the album and with constantly going back and forth on which songs to release as singles, I think he will release a DVD with music videos for all the songs to satisfy both himself and his fans.

No comments: