Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"The Circus Starring Britney Spears" Set List


Britney Spears official website has given her fans the complete set list for "The Circus Starring Britney Spears" which kicks off tonight in New Orleans.

Here is the official set list:

Perez/Parade Intro
01 - Circus (Funky Remix)
02 - Piece of Me
Thunderstorm Segue
03 - Radar
Martial Arts Segue
04 - Ooh Ooh Baby
05 - Hot as Ice
06 - Boys
07 - If U Seek Amy
08 - Me Against the Music (Bollywood Remix)
Everybody's Looking for Something Segue
09 - Freakshow
10 - Get Naked [I Got A Plan]
Britney's Hotline
11 - Breathe on Me
12 - Touch of My Hand
Break the Ice Segue
13 - Do Somethin
14 - I'm A Slave 4 U
Dancer Solo Segue/Heartbeat Segue
15 - Toxic
16 - Baby One More Time (Remix)
ENCORE
17 - Womanizer (Extended Remix)
18 - Circus Reprise: The Bow


I am disappointed with the set list. I cannot believe it's called "The Circus" and she's supposed to be out supporting "Circus" yet only three tracks have made the final set list. Also there are tracks that could have been left out and others could have been added. They should have:

Take out:
- Boys
- Ooh Ooh Baby
- Hot As Ice
- Me Against The Music
- Touch Of My Hand
- Get Naked [I Got A Plan]
- Circus [Reprise]

Put In:
- Gimme More
- Break The Ice
- Toy Soldier
- Kill The Lights
- Unusual You
- Mannequin
- Perfect Lover
I understand that they cannot please everyone but I would have loved her to do these songs instead of the ones listed. The One track that I cannot understand why it was left out is "Gimme More." I understand that she fucked up big time when she did the track at the MTV Awards in 2007 but this could have been her redemption. I hope that "Gimme More" is a special surprise at the end after the encore.

No comments: