Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fever Ray 2 Re-Release Debut Album


Fever Ray is set to re-release her debut self-titled album on October 19 around the world.

The album, "Fever Ray" is currently being promoted with the fourth official single, "Seven". It will be a double-disc edition which will include the CD album plus the 2 cover versions the band performed live during their tour (Vashti Bunyan’s "Here Before" and Nick Cave and Anita Lane’s "Stranger Than Kindness") & a DVD featuring all the videos from the project so far and more exclusive never seen before video for "Stranger Than Kindness!"

Here is the official track listing for "Fever Ray":

Disc 1: (Audio CD)
01 - If I Had A Heart
02 - When I Grow Up
03 - Dry And Dusty
04 - Seven
05 - Triangle Walks
06 - Concrete Walls
07 - Now’s The Only Time I Know
08 - I’m Not Done
09 - Keep The Streets Empty For Me
10 - Coconut
11 - Sranger Than Kindness (previously unreleased)
12 - Here Before New (previously unreleased)

Disc 2: (DVD)
01 - If I Had a Heart video
02 - When I Grow Up video
03 - Triangle Walks video
04 - Seven video
05 - Stranger Than Kindness video
06 - Fever Ray Tour Trailer video

No comments: