Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Britney's "Singles Collection" Track Listing



Britney Spears is set to release her second greatest hits collection, "The Singles Collection" on November 24, 2009.

The only new song which is the lead single is "3" and was released today, October 6.

"The Singles Collection" will be released in two formats, the first a standard 17 track album and the second a 30-disc ultimate fan deluxe box set. There are three different versions of the standard edition. There is a different version for North America, Europe and Asia. The Japanese edition will include a new track titled "It's All In The Game".

Here is the official track listing for "The Singles Collection":

01 - "3" (previously unreleased)
02 - "...Baby One More Time" (from ...Baby One More Time)
03 - "(You Drive Me) Crazy" (The Stop Remix!) (from ...Baby One More Time)
04 - "Born to Make You Happy" (from ...Baby One More Time)
05 - "Oops!...I Did It Again" (from Oops!... I Did It Again)
06 - "Stronger" (from Oops!... I Did It Again)
07 - "I'm a Slave 4 U" (from Britney)
08 - "Boys" (The Co-Ed Remix) (featuring Pharrell Williams, from Britney)
09 - "Me Against the Music" (featuring Madonna, from In the Zone)
10 - "Toxic" (from In the Zone)
11 - "Everytime" (from In The Zone)
12 - "Gimme More" (from Blackout)
13 - "Piece of Me" (from Blackout)
14 - "Womanizer" (from Circus)
15 - "Circus" (from Circus)
16 - "If U Seek Amy" (from Circus)
17 - "Radar" (from Blackout/Circus)
18 - "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman" (from Britney) (Europe/Asia Bonus Track)
19 - "It's All In The Game" (previously unreleased)

The standard edition is only able to hold 17 tracks, so the other 12 singles released will not be available on this edition, those singles include:

- "Sometimes" (from ...Baby One More Time)
- "From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart" (from ...Baby One More Time)
- "Lucky" (from Oops!...I Did It Again)
- "Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know" (from Oops!...I Did It Again)
- "Overprotected" (from Britney)
- "I'm Not A Girl Not Yet A Woman" (from Britney)
- "I Love Rock N Roll" (from Britney)
- "Outrageous" (from In The Zone)
- "My Prerogative" (from Greatest Hits: My Prerogative)
- "Do Somethin" (from Greatest Hits: My Prerogative)
- "Someday (I Will Understand)" (from Chaotic)
- "Break The Ice" (from Blackout)

However, those 12 singles will be released on the 30-disc ultimate fan deluxe box set edition.

No comments: