Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Britney's DVD Singles Collection


Britney Spears is set to release her second greatest hits collection, "The Singles Collection" on November 10.

There will be a standard edition which features 17 tracks, a box set that will include all 29 singles along with a DVD of all the music videos. Jive Records has just revealed that there will be a third release for the hits collection. The third release will be a CD/DVD combo including 17 singles on one CD and 16 music videos on the DVD. This version will include all the videos for the tracks on the standard edition of the CD.

Here is the track listing for "The Singles Collection: DVD":

01 - ...Baby One More Time
02 - (You Drive Me) Crazy (The Stop Remix!)
03 - Born to Make You Happy
04 - Oops!... I Did It Again
05 - Stronger
06 - I'm a Slave 4 U
07 - I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman
08 - Me Against the Music (featuring Madonna)
09 - Toxic
10 - Everytime
11 - Gimme More
12 - Piece of Me
13 - Womanizer
14 - Circus
15 - If U Seek Amy
16 - Radar

The music videos that will not be included on the standard edition DVD collection will be:

- Sometimes*
- From The Bottom of my Broken Heart*
- Lucky*
- Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know*
- Overprotected*
- Overprotected (Darkchild Remix)*
- I Love Rock N Roll*
- Boys*
- Outrageous*
- My Prerogative*
- Do Somethin**
- Someday (I Will Understand)**
- Break The Ice***
- 3****

* = These music videos are included on the "Greatest Hits: My Prerogative" video collection, so I am not worried about missing these videos.
** = These music videos are included on the "Chaotic" Reality Show DVD, so I am not worried about these missing videos.
*** = This music video is animated and was the most foolish video she has ever released, so I am not worried about this missing from the collection.
**** = This music video was not finished in time to be included on the DVD.

No comments: