Monday, September 15, 2008

Rihanna Currently Working on 4th Album


Rihanna recently did an interview in Australia where she gave few hints on her upcoming album.

The currently untitled 4th studio ablum and follow-up to mega-successful "Good Girl Gone Bad" is expected to be released in early 2009. The future LP will carry the same attitude as “Good Girl Gone Bad”.

Rihanna stated: “I’m not going to give anything away, but it’s going to be very edgy. ”Good Girl Gone Bad” definitely spoke to a year in my life, a year of attitude. It stood for who I am – the attitude, the edge. My next album will take it up a notch. I want to keep growing. I don’t want to get stuck. I want to change.”

Interesting! Rihanna has gone none stop since she debuted in 2005 with "Pon De Replay". Rihanna has released three albums in 4 years with a 4th coming. Let's see if "Breakin Dishes" is even released now if she has a track coming out before the end of the year.

No comments: