Wednesday, September 17, 2008

M.I.A. Releases Her "Okley Run" Fashion Line









M.I.A. has decided to release a limited edition fashion line. Some of the designs were available at her "People VS. Money" Tour this past year in support of her sophomore album "Kala".

The fashion line is called "Okley Run" and is exclusiveluy available on her official website "MIAUK.COM" and at Opening Ceremony in NYC and LA.

M.I.A.'s collection includes t-shirts, tank tops, hoodies, leggings and sweatshirts in bright prints and bold patterns. The collextion is actually pretty cute but very pricey. Sweatshirts and hoodies are going for $210 and $180 and plain cotton t-shirts with her logo are $75 and tank tops are $65.

You can go to "MIAUK.com" to check out the entire location but I will show some of my favourite items. Christmas is coming soon, I know what I want!

No comments: