Monday, June 16, 2008

Mimi Chooses 'I'll Be Lovin U Long Time'


Mariah Carey has decided the third single from 'E=MC2' will be 'I'll Be Lovin U Long Time'.

I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time" is a mid-tempo pop/R&B song that samples DeBarge's "Stay with Me" and recalls the melodic riff of the "Hill Street Blues" theme music. In early June, while in Japan promoting E=MC², Carey stated that the song would be released as the third single.

After her promotional activities ended in Japan, Carey flew to Hawaii to shoot the music video. The official website confirmed that there would be a music video for the remix as well, with rapper T.I. appearing in the remix and video.

"I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time" is scheduled to impact Urban, Rhythmic-Cossover & Pop radio stations on July 1, 2008.

No comments: