Sunday, January 29, 2012

M.I.A. Is A 'Bad Girl'

M.I.A. is ready to release her lead single from her as-yet-untitled fourth studio album.


The first single, 'Bad Girls' originally was released on her mixtape 'Vicki Leekx' back in December 2010. The mixtape version was only two minutes long. The official version produced by Danja will be released on January 31, 2012. The music video was directed by Romain Gavras (Born Free) and will be released in February. 


The fourth album will be released some time in the Summer on Mercury Records. 'Bad Girls' was one of many standout tracks on 'Vicki Leekx,' I can hope she will include a few more tracks from the mixtape on the new album.  


If she really loves me she will also include official versions of 'Gen-N-E-Y,' 'Marsha/Britney,' and 'Get Around.' I will even take them as bonus tracks. These four tracks were great songs that deserve to be included on the new album. 

No comments: