Thursday, May 13, 2010

Xtina's "Bionic" Get's Official Track Listing

Christina Aguilera is set to release her fourth studio album, "Bionic" on June 8, 2010. 


"Bionic" will be released in four formats, regular CD, Deluxe CD, Edited CD, and Fan Edition. The regular CD will include all 18 tracks, while the deluxe will include five additional bonus tracks. The edited edition will include all 18 tracks edited. The fan edition will include a 12" custom designed box, the "Bionic" album on three vinyls as well as the deluxe edition of the album on CD, a 24" by 36" poster and early access to the world tour presale tickets. 


Here is the official tracklisting for "Bionic":


Regular Edition:
01 - Bionic
02 - Not Myself Tonight
03 - WooHoo (Featuring Nicki Minaj)
04 - Elastic Love (Produced by M.I.A.)
05 - Desnudate
06 - Love and Glamour (Interlude)
07 - Glam
08 - Prima Donna
09 - Morning Dessert (Interlude)
10 - Sex For Breakfast
11 - Lift Me Up
12 - My Heart (Interlude)
13 - All I Need (Produced by SIA)
14 - I Am
15 - You Lost Me
16 - I Hate Boys
17 - My Girls (Featuring Peaches)
18 - Vanity


Deluxe Edition:
19 - Monday Morning
20 - Bobblehead
21 - Birds of Prey
22 - Stronger then Ever
23 - I Am (Stripped)

No comments: