Thursday, May 21, 2009

Peaches Brought her Tour To Toronto


Peaches brought her "I Feel Cream" world tour to Toronto, her home town last night (May 20). She performed all 12 tracks from "I Feel Cream" as well as many fan favourites from her last three studio albums. She performed five tracks from "The Teaches Of Peaches," Four tracks from "FatherFucker" and two tracks from "Impeach My Bush."

Here is the set list:

01 - Intro
02 - Show Stopper****
03 - Trick Or Treat****
04 - Hit It Hard***
05 - Operate**
06 - Mud****
07 - Serpentine****
08 - Hot Rod*
09 - Shake Yer Dix**
10 - Lose You****
11 - More****
12 - Boys Wanna Be Her***
13 - Talk To Me****
14 - Set It Off*
15 - Kick It**
16 - Rock N Roll*
17 - Mommy Complex****
18 - Fuck The Pain Away*
Encore:
19 - I Feel Cream****
20 - Tombstone, Baby**
21 - Lovertits*
Encore II:
22 - Take You On****
23 - Relax****

* = Songs From The Teaches of Peaches
** = Songs From FatherFucker
*** = Songs From Impeach My Bush
**** = Songs from I Feel Cream

No comments: