Sunday, May 17, 2009

Misstress Barbara 2 Release Debut


Mistress Barbara is set to release her first full-length solo studio album, "I'm No Human" on May 26, 2009.

Barbara has released many compilations as a DJ but never an album with her vocals. Lead single, "Dance Me To The End of Love" is a Leonard Cohen cover and was sent to radio in January 2009. Second single, "I'm Running" features Sam Roberts and will be released on May 19, 2009.

"I'm No Human" features Bjorn form Peter, Bjorn and John, Brazilian Girls and Sam Roberts.

Here is the official track listing for "I'm No Human":

01 - I'm No Human
02 - It Is OK [Featuring. Bjorn]
03 - Dance Me To The End Of Love
04 - Four On The Floor
05 - Push Pull
06 - Ouais
07 - Etna
08 - J'etais Une Fleur
09 - I'm Running [Featuring. Sam Roberts]
10 - Four Days Apart
11 - Talk To Me [Featuring. Brazilian Girls]

No comments: