Thursday, May 21, 2009

CBS's 2009/2010 TV Schedule


MONDAY
8pm: "How I Met Your Mother"
8:30pm: "Accidentally on Purpose"
9pm: "Two and a Half Men"
9:30pm: "The Big Bang Theory"
10pm: "C.S.I.: Miami"

TUESDAY
8pm: "N.C.I.S."
9pm: "N.C.I.S.: Los Angeles"
10pm: "The Good Wife"

WEDNESDAY
8pm: "The New Adventures of Old Christine"
8:30pm: "Gary Unmarried"
9pm: "Criminal Minds"
10pm: "C.S.I.: NY"

THURSDAY
8pm: "Survivor"
9pm: "C.S.I.: Crime Scene Investigation"
10pm: "The Mentalist"

FRIDAY
8pm: "Ghost Whisperer"
9pm: "Medium"
10pm: "Numb3rs"

SATURDAY
8pm: "Crime Time Saturday"
10pm: "48 Hours: Mystery"

SUNDAY
7pm: "60 Minutes"
8pm: "The Amazing Race"
9pm: "Three Rivers"
10pm: "Cold Case"

Renewals include "48 Hours: Mystery," "60 Minutes," "The Amazing Race," "The Big Bang Theory," "Cold Case," "Criminal Minds," "C.S.I.," "C.S.I.: Miami," "C.S.I.: NY," "Gary Unmarried," "Ghost Whisperer," "How I Met Your Mother," "The Mentalist," "N.C.I.S.," "The New Adventures of Old Christine," "Numb3rs," "Rules of Engagement," "Survivor," "Two and a Half Men."

Cancellations include "Eleventh Hour," "Harper's Island," "The Unit," "Without a Trace," "Worst Week"

No comments: