Thursday, July 3, 2008

'The Dark Knight' To Battle The Riddler


The upcoming movie 'The Dark Knight' will feature Batman battling it out with the Joker and Two Face.

The original plan was to have the Joker, played by Heath Ledger, return for the next film.

However, given that after his death they more than likely won't recast for the role, some changes have been made and the next villain has been revealed.

If another Batman flick is made, he will then be going up against the Riddler.

The last Riddler was played by Jim Carrey in Batman Forever.

Actor Gary Oldman, who plays Lt James Gordon, says of casting choices for the next film, "I don't see why not. I mean, they did it with Katie Holmes' character. I understand that this is a different circumstance, but I think another actor could do the job. I think Heath would want another actor to do the job. Maybe we don't need the Joker. Because we'll have The Riddler."

No comments: