Saturday, March 8, 2008

"Last Night" A DJ Saved My Life


Moby will release his 9th studio album on April 1, 2008 in North America. The first single "Alice" was serviced to radio in January and his second single "Disco Lies" will be released April 8, 2008.

On his official website, Moby stated that this album is "a lot more dance-oriented and electronic than my last few albums, probably as a result of all of the DJ'ing I've been doing lately", and he also wrote that:

"Last Night is basically a love letter to dance music in New York City. What I love about the New York approach to dance music is the eclecticism and the open minded-ness on the part of the musicians, the DJ's, and the people in the bars and clubs. In making Last Night, I essentially tried to take a long 8 hour night out in New York City and condense it into a 65 minute long album."

Here is the tracklisting for "Last Night"

01 - Ooh Yeah
02 - I Love to Move in Here
03 - 257.zero
04 - Everyday It's 1989
05 - Live for Tomorrow
06 - Alice
07 - Hyenas
08 - I'm in Love
09 - Disco Lies
10 - The Stars
11 - Degenerates
12 - Sweet Apocalypse
13 - Mothers of the Night
14 - Last Night
15 - Lucy Vida [Hidden Track]

No comments: