Sunday, March 30, 2008

Gwen Stefani "The Sweet Escape" Fashion Dolls


So I've been searching far and wide, long and hard for the new series of Gwen Stefani Collectible Dolls. I refused to buy them for $30 each at Claires...so I decided I would no longer worry about them, and when I found them, I would buy them, but not go searching anymore. Well I have indeed found them!!!

I purchased the "The Sweet Escape Tour Edition" that was only available on the tour back in April 2007. Since than I have had no luck in finding the rest. On the back of the boxes, it states there are 5 other collectible dolls. Out of all the places I went this past weekend, I went into Zellers.

When I went to the toy section on saturday I found the five dolls. They were all there and their were tons and tons. I decided to purchase two of them, I wasnt going to purchase the Harajuku Girl doll because I dont care about them, I only wanted the Gwen dolls.

I purchased the "Wonderful Life Gwen" and the "Wind It Up Gwen." I plan on getting the other two Gwen's next week. The price tag was $24 each. When I arrived at the checkout I was pleasantly surprised to see that the actual price was $19 and it came to a total of $22 with tax!!!

Today I went onto EBay.ca and I have found them all on the site ranging from $15 - $35 American. Also I have found out that there is another doll in the series that is not even on the back of the box. The "Red Carpet Gwen" is available online. That one is one of my most faves, I'm gonna have to buy that one online, or maybe wait til my birthday in July to see if I get it as a present!

Here are all the dolls in the series...the top two are the ones that I purchased yesterday.

No comments: