Friday, February 3, 2012

Madonna Releases Official 'MDNA' Track Listing

Madonna will release her 12th studio album, 'MDNA' on March 26, 2012.


'MDNA' will feature production from both William Orbit and Martin Solveig. The lead single, 'Give Me All Your Luvin'' featuring Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. was officially released to radio and digital today. The music video was also released on today.


There will be a standard and a deluxe edition of her new album. Starting today, 'MDNA' is available for preorder on iTunes and if you order if by February 6th you will receive a special remix of the first single.


Here is the official track listing for the standard edition of 'MDNA':


01 - Girls Gone Wild
02 - Gang Bang
03 - I'm Addicted
04 - Some Girls
05 - I Don't Give A
06 - Turn Up The Radio
07 - Give Me All Your Luvin' 
08 - B-Day Song
09 - Superstar
10 - I'm a Sinner
11 - Masterpiece (From W.E.)
12 - Falling Free
13 - Love Spent
14 - I Fucked Up
15 - Beautiful Killer

No comments: