Tuesday, December 29, 2009

"Damages" Complete 2nd Season



The second season of hit FX TV series "Damages" will be released on DVD/Blu-Ray on January 12, 2010.


"Damages: The Complete 2nd Season" DVD/Blu-Ray will include all original 13 episodes including guest appearances from William Hurt and Marcia Gay-Harden. 


Here is the official episode list for "Damages: The Complete 2nd Season":


01 - "I Lied, Too"
02 - "Burn It, Shred It, I Don't Care"
03 - "I Knew Your Pig"
04 - "Hey! Mr. Pibb!"
05 - "I Agree, It Wasn't Funny"
06 - "A Pretty Girl in a Leotard"
07 - "New York Sucks"
08 - "They Had to Tweeze That Out of My Kidney"
09 - "You Got Your Prom Date Pregnant"
10 - "Uh Oh, Out Comes the Skeletons"
11 - "London. Of Course"
12 - "Look What He Dug Up This Time"
13 - "Trust Me"

No comments: