Monday, January 26, 2009

My Dream "Circus" World Tour Set List


Britney Spears is ready to embark on her work tour "The Circus Starring Britney Spears" in support of her fifth and sixth studio albums "Blackout" and "Circus."

The official set list is currently being brainstormed, but here is my all-time dream set list for the upcoming tour including all the songs I wish and hope and pray she will perform in front of my very own eyes!


Aaron's "Circus" Set List [in order of albums, not in the way I want them performed]:

...Baby One More Time

None

Oops!...I Did It Again

None

Britney

01 - I'm A Slave 4 U

In The Zone

02 - Toxic
03 - Breathe On Me

Greatest Hits: My Prerogative

04 - My Prerogative
05 - Do Somethin

Blackout

06 - Gimme More
07 - Piece of Me
08 - Radar
09 - Break The Ice
10 - Freakshow
11 - Toy Soldier
12 - Perfect Lover

Circus

13 - Womanizer
14 - Circus
15 - Out From Under
16 - Kill The Lights
17 - Shattered Glass
18 - If You Seek Amy
19 - Unusual You
20 - Mannequin
21 - Mmm Papi

No comments: