Saturday, January 10, 2009

Lil Kim Plotting 6th Studio Album


Lil Kim recently told MTV News she's plotting her return to music soon and her approach may surprise some.

"I'm getting ready to come with a whole new flavor, a whole new style," she said, beaming. "And I don't care what nobody says, I'm not gonna let anyone pigeonhole me. This is what it is. I'm coming with it. I got to hang in there with the fellas. The only way to hang in there with the fellas is to be able to do what the fellas do. And with Lil Wayne singing and rapping, T-Pain singing and rapping, and everybody singing and rapping, somebody got to represent for my laaaaaaadies, she laughed.

Kim said she has no plans for her to use Auto-Tune, but then again, she said there are no plans in place at all.

"Maybe, maybe not," she said. "I'm gonna be singing, I'm gonna be flowing. Whatever I feel. It's not gonna be so strategic or placed. It's gonna be whatever I feel. I'm gonna have fun on my next album. It's coming soon. Really soon."

This sixth studio album will be the follow up to "The Naked Truth" which was released in 2005.

No comments: