Friday, December 12, 2008

Kylie Re-Releases "X" In Time 4 Christmas


Kylie Minogue has re-released her tenth studio album "X" in Europe and Asia in time for Christmas.

"X: The Tour Edition" will be released on December 15, 2008. It includes the entire album and a bonus CD with remixes of her singles from "X." This will be the third time she has released an album this way, she has already done this with "Light Years" and "Fever."


Here is the official track listing for "X: The Tour Edition":

Disc 1:

01 - 2 Hearts
02 - Like A Drug
03 - In My Arms
04 - Speakerphone
05 - Sensitized
06 - Heart Beat Rock
07 - The One
08 - No More Rain
09 - All I See
10 - Stars
11 - Wow
12 - Nu-di-ty
13 - Cosmic


Disc 2:

01 - "2 Hearts" (Harris & Masterson Extended Mix)
02 - "2 Hearts" (Alan Braxe Remix)
03 - "The One" (Freemasons Vocal Club Mix)
04 - "Wow" (David Guetta Remix)
05 - "Wow" (CSS Remix)
06 - "In My Arms" (Chris Lake Vocal Mix)
07 - "In My Arms" (Steve Pitron and Max Sanna Remix)
08 - "In My Arms" (Sebastien Leger Remix)
09 - "In My Arms" (Spitzer Remix)
10 - "All I See" (Remix) featuring MIMS

No comments: