Monday, December 29, 2008

JLo Prepares Decade Long Greatest Hits


Jennifer Lopez will release her first greatest hits collection on February 10, 2009. The package titled "Still From The Block" will include her biggest hits singles from the last decade in music between 1999 - 2009.

The best of package will include hit singles "Waiting For Tonight," "I'm Real" and "Get Right" among others. There will be single to promote the collection simply titled "Still From The Block." The single will hit radio on January 9, 2009 and the video will premiere near the end of January.

Notable Omissions that will not be included are the singles "Feelin So Good," Alive," "Baby I Luv U," Hold You Down," Me Haces Falta" and the original versions of "I'm Real" and "Ain't It Funny." These tracks will not be included in the package because they were not successful singles.


Here is the track listing for "Still From The Block":

01 - "Still From The Block"
02 - "If You Had My Love"
03 - "I'm Real (Murder Remix)" featuring Ja Rule
04 - "Ain't It Funny (Murder Remix)" featuring Ja Rule & Caddillac Tah
05 - "All I Have" featuring LL Cool J
06 - "Let's Get Loud"
07 - "Waiting For Tonight"
08 - "Jenny From The Block" featuring Styles P and Jadakiss
09 - "Love Don't Cost A Thing"
10 - "Get Right"
11 - "I'm Glad"
12 - "Play"
13 - "I'm Gonna Be Alright" featuring Nas
14 - "No Me Ames" featuring Marc Anthony
15 - "Qué Hiciste"
16 - "Do It Well"
17 - "Hold It Don't Drop It"

No comments: