Thursday, October 16, 2008

Beyonce's "I Am..." Track Listing


Beyonce will release her third studio album "I Am..." on November 18, 2008. The album will be a 2 Disc set with one cd dedicated to her pop/ballads which will be titled "I Am...Beyonce Knowles". The second disc will be titled "I Am...Sasha Fierce" which will consist of uptempo club jams.

The first single released off "I Am...Beyonce Knowles" is the ballad "If I Were A Boy". The first single released off "I Am...Sasha Fierce" is the uptempo track "Single Ladies [Pit A Ring On It]". Both videos have been released.


Here is the tracklisting for "I Am..."

I Am...Beyonce Knowles

01 - If I Were A Boy
02 - Halo
03 - Disappear
04 - Broken-Hearted Girl
05 - Ave Maria
06 - Smash Into You
07 - Satellites
08 - That's Why You're Beautiful

I Am...Sasha Fierce

01 - Single Ladies [Put A Ring On It]
02 - Radio
03 - Diva
04 - Sweet Dreams
05 - Video Phone
06 - Hello
07 - Ego
08 - Scared Of Lonely
09 - Why Don't You Love Me

No comments: