Thursday, September 15, 2011

Britney is in Love With a 'Criminal'

Britney Spears is set to release her fourth single from her seventh studio album, 'Femme Fatale.'


The fourth single 'Criminal' was chosen by fans using a poll on her official website. There were three choices: 'Inside Out,' 'Criminal' and '(Drop Dead) Beautiful' and 'Criminal' received the most votes.


'Criminal' will be sent to radio on October 11, the same day her remix album, 'B In The Mix: The Remixes Volume 2.' The music video will be shot in London, England next week and will premiere the week of Halloween. 


I enjoy this track, I think it's a smart move to release a downtempo track after three uptempo singles. I hope she releases at least one more single from 'Femme Fatale' and I think it should be either '(Drop Dead) Beautiful,' 'Inside Out' or 'How I Roll.'


This will be Britney Spears' first downtempo single since 'Everytime' back in 2004. 

No comments: