Monday, April 21, 2008

'Give It 2 Me' Official 2nd Single


Madonna has chosen 'Give It 2 Me' as the second single from her highly-anticipated 1lth studio album 'Hard Candy.'

'Give It 2 Me' will be released to radio sometime in May 2008 and she has already shot the video for the single last week on April 16 - 18 2008.

The new single is amazing, I love the music, the production, the beats, the lyrics, her voice, the sound effects, every single thing! It's amazing, not sure how well it's going to do on radio though, seems a little too out there for radio listeners. I think when it is released to radio, they may cut the song to make it a radio edit because the part where the song changes the entire arrangement, beat, music, everything and Madonna starts to say "Get Stupid" might not fit with radio, so it may be smart to cut that out and connect the ending to the middle.

'4 Minutes' was so safe as the lead single. I love the entire album, and I feel that '4 Minutes' is a weak song based on the rest of the album. I feel the same towards Mariah Carey and 'Touch My Body', the rest of her album is amazing compared to that song.

Cannot wait to have the official CD in my hands so I can blast it in the car in the summer and I also cant wait for the video!!!

I would love the song 'Heartbeat' or 'Candy Shop' to be released as the third single! Both songs have an infectious chorus and Madonna's voice is amazing!

No comments: