Friday, December 24, 2010

Lykke Li Releases 'Wounded Rhymes' Track Listing

Lykke Li will release her sophomore album, 'Wounded Rhymes' on February 28 in the UK and March 1, 2011 in North America.


'Wounded Rhymes' follows her brilliant debut album, 'Youth Novels' which was released back in 2008. The album will feature the lead single, 'Get Some' which is starting to pick up steam in the UK.


Here is the official track listing for 'Wounded Rhymes':


01 - Youth Knows No Pain
02 - I Follow Rivers
03 - Love Out of Lust
04 - Unrequited Love
05 - Get Some
06 - Rich Kid Blues
07 - Sadness is a Blessing
08 - I Know Places
09 - Ladies Love
10 - Jerome
11 - Silent My Song


If this album is anything like 'Youth Novels' I will be in for a treat! Her debut is still a classic in my collection.

No comments: