Saturday, August 1, 2009

Amanda Blank 2 Release Debut Album


Amanda Blank is ready to release her debut album, "I Love You."

"I Love You" is set to be released on August 4, 2009. The album features guest appearances from, M.I.A., Lykke Li, Santigold and Spank Rock to name a few. The album is mainly produced by Spank Rock and Diplo. The track, "A Love Song" heavily samples Santigold's "I'm A Lady."

Here is the official track listing for "I Love You":

01 - Make It Take It
02 - Something Bigger, Something Better
03 - Make-Up
04 - Gimme What You Got (Feat. Spank Rock)
05 - Lemme Get Some (Feat. Chuck Inglish)
06 - Shame On Me
07 - A Love Song (Feat. Santigold)
08 - DJ
09 - Might Like You Better
10 - Big Heavy
11 - Leaving You Behind (Feat. Lykke Li)
12 - Take It Easy (Feat. M.I.A.)

No comments: