Thursday, July 9, 2009

Madonna Wants A "Celebration"


More Madonna news just leaked. Originally titled "Iconography" Madonna's third greatest hits collection will now be titled "Celebration."

"Celebration" will be released on September 22 with first single, "Celebrate" sent to radio on July 28.

Also, originally three new tracks were to be on the collection including, "Broken," "Celebrate" and "I'm Sorry." But now as it stands today, there will only be two new tracks, "Celebrate" and a new track titled "Revolver." "Broken" and "I'm Sorry" will not be on the collection.

Last but not least, "Celebration", the hits collection, will be a double album. Not sure what's going to be on the official track listing but I am sure it will include all her tracks from 1982 up until now! I cannot even wait! This is going to be my favourite album!

No comments: