Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ru Is Ready 2 Release "Jealous Of My Boogie"


RuPaul is set to release her second single from "Champion" which was released back in February 2009.

"Jealous Of My Boogie" will be the second single and will be released on June 23, 2009. The music video was released back in May. The single will include the remixes dubbed "RuMixes" like usual, but this time around the single will include special ringtones of popular catchphrases from "Drag Race."

The single "J.O.M.B.-The RuMixes" includes:

1 - "Jealous Of My Boogie (Gomi & RasJek)"
2 - "Lipsync For Your Life (Ringtone)"
3 - "Jealous Of My Boogie (Vibelicious' Jealous Of My Booty)"
4 - "Drag Race (Original Theme)"
5 - "Jealous Of My Boogie (Macutchi's Wizard's Sleeve)"
6 - "Charisma, Uniqueness... (Ringtone)"
7 - "Jealous Of My Boogie (Mykonos RevoLucian)"
8 - "Cover Girl (feat. Bebe Zahara Benet)"
9 - "Jealous Of My Boogie (Ranny vs. The Popstar Edit)"
10 - "Cameroon (Ringtone)"
11 - "Jealous Of My Boogie (Ruru & Rozy Disco)"
12 - "Gentlemen, Start Your Engines (Ringtone)"
13 - "Jealous Of My Boogie (RevoLucian's F**k It Up)"
14 - "Sashay Away (Ringtone)"
15 - "Jealous Of My Boogie (Gomi & RasJek Edit)"
16 - "Cover Girl (Acappella)"
17 - "Jealous Of My Boogie (Ranny vs. The Popstar)"

No comments: