Friday, May 9, 2008

Trent Keeps Spoling all his Fans!


Nine Inch Nails within the last three years have been very generous to their fans!

Since 2005 they have released:

- With Teeth [Studio Album] - May 2005
- Beside You In Time [DVD Concert] - February 2007
- Year Zero [Studio Album] - April 2007
- YearZeroRemixed [Remix Album] - November 2007
- Ghosts I-IV [Instrumental Album] - March/April 2008
- The Slip [Studio Album] - May/July 2008

The Slip was released online on May 5, 2008 on the official Nine Inch Nails website, without any prior advertisement or notice. Like the previous Nine Inch Nails studio album Ghosts I–IV.

I downloaded 'The Slip' and I am actually likin it a lot...I plan on purchasing the actual copy when it's released to stores in July 2008. Just like Ghosts I-IV, which I also downloaded, I purchased it back in April 2008 when it was sold in stores.

Nine Inch Nails will be in Toronto at the Air Canada Centre on August 5, 2008!!!

No comments: