Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fever Ray 2 Release NA Exclusive 3-Disc Set



Fever Ray re-released her debut self-titled album on October 20 worldwide, except for North America.

The North American release date was pushed back to November 24, 2009. No explanation was given but we do get a special treat that no other release includes. We get a special 3-Disc edition re-release. The North American exclusive will include the full album plus two bonus tracks including the brand new single, "Stranger Than Kindness." A DVD with the five music videos from the debut album and the North American exclusive Live CD which includes the full Fever Ray concert.

The North American release date of the re-release deluxe edition will also coincide with the release of her first official Live DVD. The Live DVD will feature the full concert tour filmed in LuleƄ.

Here is the official track listing for "Fever Ray: Deluxe Edition":

Disc 1 (CD):
01 - "If I Had a Heart"
02 - "When I Grow Up"
03 - "Dry and Dusty"
04 - "Seven"
05 - "Triangle Walks"
06 - "Concrete Walls"
07 - "Now’s The Only Time I Know"
08 - "I'm Not Done"
09 - "Keep The Streets Empty for Me"
10 - "Coconut"
11 - "Stranger Than Kindness"*
12 - "Here Before"*

Disc 2 (DVD):*
01 - "If I Had a Heart" (music video)
02 - "When I Grow Up" (music video)
03 - "Triangle Walks" (music video)
04 - "Seven" (music video)
05 - "Stranger Than Kindness" (music video)
06 - Fever Ray Tour Trailer

Disc 3 (North American exclusive bonus CD):
Live in LuleƄ
01 - "If I Had a Heart"
02 - "Triangle Walks"
03 - "Concrete Walls"
04 - "Seven"
05 - "I'm Not Done"
06 - "Now’s The Only Time I Know"
07 - "Keep The Streets Empty for Me"
08 - "Dry and Dusty"
09 - "Stranger Than Kindness"
10 - "When I Grow Up"
11 - "Here Befo
re"
12 - "Coconut"

No comments: