Friday, October 10, 2008

PCD Rush Release "I Hate This Part"


The Pussycat Dolls decided to release "Watcha Think About That" as the official single in North America. I never thought that was a smart decision. Just like I thought, and every other critic, the track is more of a "album track" which means that it's fine but not worthy of radio/video release. There are so many more great songs that could have been chosen!

Well, it seems that Interscope and PCD have decided that "Watcha Think About That" was an odd choice as well. A little too late though because they have already shot the music video with Missy Elliott.

It seems that they have decided to rush release the second official European single "I Hate This Part". The video premiered today, October 10, 2008. "I Hate This Part" is such a great track and the first time I heard I knew it would be released.

This track is destined to skyrocket to the top of the charts!

No comments: