Saturday, January 10, 2009

"LoveGame" Will Be Released As Next Single


Lady GaGa is experiencing great success all over the world from North America to Australia.

As I type this "Just Dance" is currently #1 in the USA, "Poker Face" is #1 in Canada and "Eh Eh [Nothing Else I Can Say]" is currently in the top 10 in Australia. "Eh Eh" is a radio-only single in Australia.

"LoveGame" will be the official third single from "The Fame." "LoveGame" is one of my most favourite tracks off the album and I am pleased that it will be released next. The video will be shot this weekend.

The single will go to radio on January 26, 2009. The video will premiere sometime in February 2009. The song has charted at #62 on the Canadian Itunes Top 100 chart.

Since the releases have been 3 for 3 in my personal check list of what should be released after "Just Dance," "Poker Face" and "LoveGame" I think "Starstruck" should be the 4th single and if the album does well enough it should be finished off with "Money Honey" as the 5th single.

No comments: